Our warm summer is abruptly transforming into a brisk fall as October quickly approaches. Shorts are turning into pants, t-shirts into long-sleeves, and flip-flops into loafers and boots. This exciting month is filled with national holidays, such as:
- National Homemade Cookies Day (Oct. 1st)
- National Name Your Car Day (Oct. 2nd)
- National Do Something Nice Day (Oct. 5th)
- National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day (Oct. 12th)
- National Food Day (Oct. 24th)
- National Cat Day (Oct. 29th)
October is also National Clock Month! We are reminded that Daylight Saving Time is quickly approaching, so don’t forget to adjust your clocks back one hour. However, if you have a Sapling Synchronized Clock System, Daylight Saving Time is no worry at all. Instead of manually setting each and every clock, Sapling’s clocks can be set to automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time, the perfect solution for a bi-annual hassle. Don’t stress yourself out with this chore, focus on the holidays. For more information on our self-adjusting clocks, contact us today.
Happy National Clock Month from The Sapling Company!