Each clock has an internal web browser that contains the clock’s settings and is configurable by the user. By simply using a web-based application, the entire system can be managed, enabling administration to view and/or change existing configuration. The clocks receive its time from a (S)NTP time server for accurate timekeeping, thus eliminating the need for a master clock. The SAP Series is available is 12” and 16” versions.
SAP Series Product Info
- Capable of running off the Power Over Ethernet protocol
- Internal web browser built into each clock for user customization of the clock’s settings
- Complete control of the entire clock system using a simple Windows-based application
- Receives time from a (S)NTP server – No master clock required!
- Comes standard with a smooth surface metal case along with a shatterproof, polycarbonate crystal
- Available in 12” and 16” sizes